• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RepComic

Beach Lover
Mar 23, 2007
Here's a rundown of The Last Five Years, currently playing at the Rep.

• A beautifully modern, two-character musical that doesn?t feel like a musical at all. It?s much more personal, private, and powerful.
  • A musical story of a five year relationship? His story starts at the beginning, hers at the end.
  • No one in this area is producing more provocative, innovative entertainment. If you haven?t seen a show at the Rep, you?re missing the best of what this area has to offer.
The show runs Wednesday through Saturday at 7:30 PM, March 21st-April 14th.

Call (850)231-0733 to make a reservation today, or visit www.seasiderep.org!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
"A musical story of a five year relationship? His story starts at the beginning, hers at the end."

Now I that is starting to make sense. I might have to see it again. I wondered why she was waving at him like she was waiting to see him again, when the show ended.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hey! Wait a minute, that is not Balder whom I see Jennifer kissing in that photo!!! :dunno:

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
If you haven't see this show yet, this is the last week. the last show is on saturday. i know there will be some surprise guests in the audience, so it's going to be a crazy week. get those reservations in soon.
It's no surprise that I'll be there..............again! :roll: