• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:dunno:

SJ...when is the next dancing opportnity?

Friday:
I don't know how much dancing you can do, but if you want to stay in town, you can go dance tonight from around 10pm til 1am-ish at Blue Orleans, to the sounds of the Blue Orleans Blues Band featuring Duke and Gator. They are a lot of fun and you will like the music. (note: it is fairly loud in there, so get ready to party).

Sat:

Jacksonville - World's Largest Cocktail Party featuring UGA, hopefully kicking UF's @ss.
Blue Orleans
- Blue Orleans Blues Band around 10pm - 1am
Chateau de Vin - Sweater Puppets 9:30pm - midnightish
3Thirty1 - PRESENTS HALLOWEEN PARTY (NO COVER)
250.00$ CASH 1st PLACE WINNER OF THE COSTUME CONTEST
150.00$ GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR 2nd PLACE
100.00$ GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR 3RD PLACE
LIVE BAND STARTS @ 9:30 FEATURING: MIXED COMPANY
AND IN THE TUNES WITH DJ VLADI ALL NITE LONG.....
DRINKS SPECIALS : POWER HOUR STARTS @ 10:00 PM
2 FOR 1 WELL............TILL 11:00PM

REGISTER IN ADVANCE CALL DJ VLADI ...@ 217-4339
NO COVER

SO COME OUT TO THE HOTTEST SPOT ON THE EMERALD COAST THE 331
FOR MORE INFO CALL 850 622-3335 ASK A LOCAL HOW TO GET THERE....DONT MISS OUT THE PARTY EVERY YEAR IT GETS BETTER AND BETTER.....DONT FORGET DINNER IS OPEN @5PM GREAT MENU ,SUSHI AND MUCH MORE AFTER DINNER IS YOUR HALLOWEEN PARTY IN THE DOWN BAR ......

Sunday:
Dread Clampitt at Red Bar 12p-3pm (morning service)
Dread Clampitt at Red Bar 7p-10p (evening service)

Monday
Oct. 30th:
RedBar - Dread Clampitt
- 7p-10p

BALL'S OUT Sports Bar - Scooter's Birthday Party - Probably around 10pm
music by, Frankie Velvet and the Mighty Veltones from Birimingham, Al.
If you have a costume wear it and come out and party!!!!

Tuesday (Halloween):
Dread Clampitt
October, 31 2006 at The Solaris Cruise Ship Halloween Night
Not Available, Santa Rosa Beach, 32439
Cost: $30.00

The Rodeo at Sea SOLD OUT

Waco Ramblers at Funky Blues Shack II, located in Baytown Wharf 10pm til late.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks my little party planner! I went dancing at the OFFH tonight. It was so awesome and HOT!!! I danced on chairs and with many men and women. Mr. Kitty got alot of action tonight with the ladies. I think he is passed out on the deck right now. It was a good night. :clap_1:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
Thanks my little party planner! I went dancing at the OFFH tonight. It was so awesome and HOT!!! I danced on chairs and with many men and women. Mr. Kitty got alot of action tonight with the ladies. I think he is passed out on the deck right now. It was a good night. :clap_1:

i always figured you guys for swingers:cool:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I almost forgot,
Tonight (Sat- Oct 28) at Cerulean's in WaterColor - Dylan Sneed - from 7p-9p

So, Kitty, this is an option for you where you can drink the night away and walk home. ;-)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I almost forgot,
Tonight (Sat- Oct 28) at Cerulean's in WaterColor - Dylan Sneed - from 7p-9p

So, Kitty, this is an option for you where you can drink the night away and walk home. ;-)

Can you dance to this? One problem...no drinks with straws. :sosad:

Ahem...

Tonight is also the last night of the Rep's production of OLEANNA by David Mamet. Curtain at 7:30 pm - out by 9:30 to catch all the other funn stuff.

Call 231.0733 for tickets.

There's also a free staged reading today at 3pm in Ruskin Place Artist Colony.

Go and support the Rep!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
My apologies for not including the awesome play, Oleana. I loved seeing it, and highly recommend it (but not for cat dancing). Thanks for reminding everyone.

Also, the Seaside Rep Theatre, needs members to continue bringing these awesome performances. You can become a member for as little as $55, and in return, you get some discounts, and other goodies, depending on the amount which you contribute. If you would rather have the tax deduction, you can opt out of the benefits of membership. Even if you are not able to see all of the performances, I assure you that the money is going to a good cause and helps to keep this area a special place. Please click here for more information on becoming a member, and thank you for your support of such a wonderful part of SoWal. :D

Last edited:
Thank you, SJ. Yes, the Rep is trying to raise about $30,000 before the end of the year. We desperately need the support of the entire community in order to keep going. Click on the link in SJ's post, OR become a member by phone by calling 231.0733, OR just send a check to:
Seaside Rep
PO Box 4814
SRB, FL 32459