• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Last I heard they were shut down for operating illegally. Something about needing a liquor license to sell alcohol. Who knew? :dunno:

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
too bad they are shut down........... william checked it out, said it looked cool & definite waco material.............. lp

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
laurawood said:
too bad they are shut down........... william checked it out, said it looked cool & definite waco material.............. lp

Was it open recently? The info I had was from a few weeks ago so maybe they got straightened out? It sounded serious so I assumed they were still closed.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I was over that way two days ago and the parking lot was empty and there was a note on the door. I only imagined that it read something about them being closed, but if they do reopen, that may definitely be a WaCo place. I hope ya'll have some chicken wire to make a cage for the band -- Patrick Swayzey style.

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
that would be sooooo awesome!!!! If the boys are up for it, i bet you chicken wire & 2x4's can be located without much effort. lwpdoes that mean we would get to throw beer bottles at them??

(just being funny.)hahahahahhaha

.HoW FaBuLoUs.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
laurawood said:
that would be sooooo awesome!!!! If the boys are up for it, i bet you chicken wire & 2x4's can be located without much effort. lwpdoes that mean we would get to throw beer bottles at them??

.HoW FaBuLoUs.
Heck, maybe the Ace Hardware store next door will sponsor the shows?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Aren't we in the Lounge now? Never mind...I just looked. It's the Funn Forum.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
laurawood said:

.HoW FaBuLoUs.

Do it at Pandora's tomorrow night. :rotfl:

They already have the poles in place.