1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Moon Creek" is cool, or not thread

Discussion in 'Rentals - Vacation' started by FoX, Jul 13, 2005.

1. FoX

FoX Beach Fanatic

Any owners out there who use Kurt's services for rental photos, advertising, and web sites want to pile on him or kiss him?

I was looking at the packages at http://www.mooncreek.com/rentaltours.html and I'd like to know how the products and service is, and if it's useful, etc.

2. Rather B Paddlin

Rather B Paddlin Beach Lover

Kurt does what he says he is going to. do He take the best shots of houses and virtual tours. If you want to sell or rent a house Kurts products are a must.

Kurt does 3 of my homes.

3. Philip_Atlanta

Philip_Atlanta Beach Lover

I second that. I've had Kurt do virtual tours/photos on two houses this year and I've had comments from guests that the photos were instrumental in helping them make their decision on where to vacation.

Photos are worth a 1000 words and Kurt is Hemmingway with the camera.

4. dusty

dusty Beach Lover

So true! So well said! And yes, Kurt's photos have helped up decide on some places we have checked out on VRBO and owners' web sites.

5. Sheila

Sheila SoWal Insider

Snellville, GA., Seacrest/Seagrove as often as we
    Ditto on all the above. My husband and I have been very pleased with the vt Kurt did for us!

It has really made a difference in our bookings this year. We only regret we didn't call him sooner!

6. BeachDreamer

BeachDreamer Beach Fanatic

We chose to rent the rental we rented (hehe) based largely on the virtual tour. It's critical to a renter, to feel confident in what they are renting, and the virtual tour is significantly more thorough than standard photos of the property.