• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rather B Paddlin

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2005
Kurt does what he says he is going to. do He take the best shots of houses and virtual tours. If you want to sell or rent a house Kurts products are a must.

Kurt does 3 of my homes.

Philip_Atlanta

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2005
www.rosemaryrental.com
Rather B. Paddlin said:
Kurt does what he says he is going to. do He take the best shots of houses and virtual tours. If you want to sell or rent a house Kurts products are a must.

Kurt does 3 of my homes.

I second that. I've had Kurt do virtual tours/photos on two houses this year and I've had comments from guests that the photos were instrumental in helping them make their decision on where to vacation.

Photos are worth a 1000 words and Kurt is Hemmingway with the camera.

dusty

Beach Lover
Feb 13, 2005
Philip_Atlanta said:
Photos are worth a 1000 words and Kurt is Hemmingway with the camera.

So true! So well said! And yes, Kurt's photos have helped up decide on some places we have checked out on VRBO and owners' web sites.

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Ditto on all the above. My husband and I have been very pleased with the vt Kurt did for us!

It has really made a difference in our bookings this year. We only regret we didn't call him sooner!

BeachDreamer

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2005
The Peaceful Piney Woods.
We chose to rent the rental we rented (hehe) based largely on the virtual tour. It's critical to a renter, to feel confident in what they are renting, and the virtual tour is significantly more thorough than standard photos of the property.