• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
Come and watch South Walton students and graduates show off their many talents!​

There are two shows, because we have way too much talent to cram into one night!
-Thursday @ 6
-Friday @ 6

You will see singing, dancing, and MUCH, MUCH, MORE!

All money earned goes towards our annual yearbook and the SWHS Drama Department.​

Come and support your local Seahawks! One day, you might recognize some of their names in lights!:clap:

Kase626

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2007
Seacrest Beach
Actually, I'm not sure. :dunno: I'm gonna take a guess that it's going to be around $7 for adults, and $5 for students...that's what they charge for plays and other events. Bring a $10, just in case. :dunno:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Actually, I'm not sure. :dunno: I'm gonna take a guess that it's going to be around $7 for adults, and $5 for students...that's what they charge for plays and other events. Bring a $10, just in case. :dunno:

Great night! For those of you far away or who don't know Kase626, she is an awesome singer- and really rocked "Barracuda" last night.:clap:

Second night with all different acts is tonight! The admission prices above are correct.

John Hall

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
as the proud parent of jimmy and mathew hall i was so full of pride i could hardly contain it. i was very proud of all the musicians and performers and hope we can continue this for many years to come. i went both nights and it was just totoly awesome