• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jojodancer

Beach Lover
Oct 11, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey Everybody! You should come down to Gravel Road on Wednesdays. It's a special occasion every Wednesday. We offer $15 entrees and entertainment by the well known Steenos. This weeks special menu features a Sauteed Snapper with Scallops, Spaghetti Squash, Broccolini and finished with a Citrus Buerre Blanc. We also have Chili Rubbed Pork Tenderloin served with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes, Butternut Squash Ragout and finished with a Cider Buerre Blanc. Are you looking for a great steak? We also have a Hanger Steak in soy marinade over Moroccan Couscous with a Dijon Mustard Cream Sauce. :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:drool: ...that sounds delicious!!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I have not heard of the Steenos...what kind of music do they play?
The menu sounds wonderful! I wish I lived there...I would be there on Wed. nights!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I have not heard of the Steenos...what kind of music do they play?
The menu sounds wonderful! I wish I lived there...I would be there on Wed. nights!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZacfRvTanA"]YouTube - The Steenos with Washboard Jackson and Debra[/ame], but this is a Washboard Jackson song with the Steenos playing. You can also check out their website here.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Washboard Jackson...:love: