1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

The Terrace Restaurant in Inlet Beach

Discussion in 'Dining and Food' started by Teresa, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

The great folks at The Terrace in Inlet Beach sends a message to SoWal.com readers...

Join us this holiday week at the Terrace restaurant. This week we a
    re open at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, closed the 4th of July and back open Saturday, July 5 at 6pm. We have Great Food and Icy Martini's! Located between Rosemary and Beaches on highway 98. Now open at 6pm for cocktails and Great Food! www.TerraceR.com 850-231-5202 — at Terrace Restaurant.

SoWal Dining Guide | The Terrace
    [​IMG]

2. Matt J

Matt J SWGB

Love the Terrace, tacky yet refined.

3. vincymull

vincymull Beach Comber

Went there about 4 or 5 years ago for a to go order. Waiter was very nice. That was because he new he was going to rob me. He changed the tip amount and added $ 10 on. Needless to say I never went back. I do not care how good the food is or how close it is to me.

4. ramsey

ramsey Beach Comber

The Terrace is a gem. Do not get there often , but only ever had outstanding food and service there always. I am certain the owners would have taken care of any situation as above had they only known.

5. UofL

UofL Beach Fanatic

This is what happens when restaurants only hire 'bodies' not good employees. People never forget bad service. Doesn't matter how good the food is. Or the location. Ellen

6. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

That was a long time ago and hopefully you notified owner/manager. Not really a very helpful comment on this discussion about a good local restaurant, imo.

7. DCollins

DCollins Beach Lover

Pass the Terrace all the time. I have always wondered how it was and will try it one day, just don't know when that day will be!!