• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
For the first time since the beginning of the Rep's South Walton High Internship Program, we will be presenting a showcase! The Rep interns have been working hard all summer helping to produce, maintain and even act in the summer productions, and now it's their chance to strut their stuff on the mainstage! "We wanted to give them the opportunity to explore their artistic range, rather than focusing on creating a single character..." explains Anne Marie Carroll, Rep Company & Intern Manager. Each intern will be showcasing at least 3 selections, between monologues, songs and scenes. Please come out to support these amazing young people in our 2010 summer showcase, "Internally Brilliant!"

Thursday-Saturday
August 5th, 6th & 7th at 7:30 pm
$10 general admission at the door
Please join us for a brief reception in the courtyard following Saturday's performance!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I say this every year and I will say it again- these are some of the hardest working kids anywhere. This summer season was the most ambitious ever- the hours and hours spent getting 5 shows ready to go at the beginning of the summer, then being part of the cast and crew in them, plus having outside jobs and commitments- I really don't know how they did it, and appeared to be laughing the whole way (ok- I know the heat was not funny). They are talented, reliable, loyal, brilliant, and the "best of the best" in our community.:clap:

So- come see the show! The interns get a much deserved 3 nights this year!!!!

Seaside Rep Theatre

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2006
Cast & crew listed below, but as far as insight into the performances, you'll have to come and see for yourself! One thing is for sure, they will be brilliant!

Featuring Rep Interns:
Kaylyn Carter
Gillian Gilbert
Grayson Gilbert
Wade Howard
Lucy Livingston

KC Shaffer - Stage Manager
Mercer Pinkston - Lighting Designer/Crew
Co-Directed by Anne Marie Carroll and Brook Stetler

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
We went last night! Great show, lots of laughs and also some poignant moments, full house, standing ovation! Those interns have talent and deserve all their accolades!

Just extremely enjoyable all around. :clap: