• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rebanro

Beach Crab
Jan 18, 2009
Decatur, GA
Hello,

I am currently living in Atlanta and missing the beach. I will be coming to the SoWal area in a couple of weeks and am looking to relocate to the area. I am a professional in the spa industry with 20 years experience and would like to find employment in an upscale spa. Any information about the spas in the area, rentals, etc. would be appreciated. :D Thanks!

doGooD

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Maybe check into Solace in Rosemary Beach or Pier Park. Also, Serenity by the Sea in Sandestin (Hilton). Those are the two upscale spas that come to mind --- oh, and Avant Garde in Destin.

Good luck. I am sure others will have more suggestions.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
What kind of spa job are you looking for?

If you are a masseuse, there is a Massage Envy in Pier Park - you could see if they have openings. Aesthetician, check w/ the Aesthetic Clinique in Redfish Village.

Good luck, I have heard that spas are feeling the economic climate more than most. :wave:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
What kind of spa job are you looking for?

If you are a masseuse, there is a Massage Envy in Pier Park - you could see if they have openings. Aesthetician, check w/ the Aesthetic Clinique in Redfish Village.

Good luck, I have heard that spas are feeling the economic climate more than most. :wave:

Very true, even Serenity by the Sea has their masseuses on call. Basically they don't even work a full shift, they'll come in and work for a single job.