• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Hive

Beach Lover
May 29, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
A destination for food lovers, Thirty-A Filet & Vine is a one-stop shop for gourmet dinners with the atmosphere of a family kitchen. Select from grass fed, organic, 21-day aged, or Wagyu beef, along with other organic proteins. Shop the fresh baked breads, local produce and in-demand wines.
Speak with our knowledgable staff and stay for a wine tasting and food pairing.
Visit us at 1598 S Co Hwy 393, Santa Rosa Beach, FL on March 1st, 2018!

Attachments

• Thirty A Filet & Vine.jpg
    Thirty A Filet & Vine.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 528
Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Thirty-A Filet & Vine opens Thursday March 1. The specialty food store is located on County Hwy 393 just north of Gulf Place and next to South of Philly in that small plaza. The space was previously a beach gear place. I'm looking forward to this new food and wine spot!

26232717_112344039569672_4275898606602219157_o.jpg

Follow Thirty-A Filet & Fine on Facebook for updates and photos!

thirty-a-filet-vine-jpg.69863

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
I stopped by and a wagyu strip steak and I dragged it across a hot skillet slowly. Both sides. Then wrapped it in plastic and let my dog lay on it, like a chicken on it’s eggs, as the second law of thermodynamics did it’s thing. The marbling began to render and I gently punted the dog across the room and off of my steak. The dog and I then split the steak and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Reminded me of the famous Lady and The Tramp scene but with chunks of delicious beef.

P.s. So thumbs up at least on that visit