• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
phpThumb.php

Tickets:
Purchase Tickets Online

Tickets on sale now!
$12, $17, $20 & $25
All tickets for the matinee show Feb 13th at 10:30 are $15 (excluding the Balcony at $12).

For group purchases of 10 or more, please visit the Box Office at Marina Civic Center to receive a group rate.

Every child over 12 months must have a ticket.

MY LITTLE PONY LIVE! “The World’s Biggest Tea Party” is coming to Panama City!

For the first time ever, MY LITTLE PONY will be brought to the live stage to the delight of moms and children everywhere. Teapots and rainbows, castles and unicorns, balloons and fancy dress-up clothes will fill the stage and the hearts of children and their families with the wholesome, loving and playful spirit of all of everybody's favorite MY LITTLE PONY friends!

When:
Feb 12, 2008 (Tue) 7:00 PM
Feb 13, 2008 (Wed) 10:30 AM
Feb 13, 2008 (Wed) 7:00 PM

Where:
Marina Civic Center

Contact phone #:
850-763-4696

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Re: Tickets going fast!

I wanna go!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

It might actually be a hoot, we'll have to get DKA to go too.

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007

I'm soo in. :wave:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007

Nobody else wants to go? :cry:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Nobody else wants to go? :cry:

My 6 year old is even too old for pastel ponies with styleable hair, with names like Pinkie Pie and Sweetberry. What is the attraction for adults? I'm curious to know.:dunno: is there some campy fun that I am missing here?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

My 6 year old is even too old for pastel ponies with styleable hair, with names like Pinkie Pie and Sweetberry. What is the attraction for adults? I'm curious to know.:dunno: is there some campy fun that I am missing here?

:rotfl:...tell us the truth. You threw them all away!

I have a story for you...there is a partner of Mr. K's that always likes to razz him about his tie or the color of his shirt. The other day he did it and Mr. K tells me the guy had on a button down Polo shirt. I told Mr. K to say this to him next time he wears it..."Oh, I see you have on your My Little Pony shirt!"

Beach Princess

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Here, There and Everywhere

Every child over 12 months must have a ticket.

Teapots and rainbows, castles and unicorns, balloons and fancy dress-up clothes will fill the stage and the hearts of children and their families with the wholesome, loving and playful spirit of all of everybody's favorite MY LITTLE PONY friends!

Do we have to use our inside voices? I can't decide which colored tighs to wear with my patent leather shoes and my dress with the bloomers that cover up my diaper....but hey I'm gonna needed it 'cause I've got Grey Goose Vodka and OJ in my bottle! And No I don't share- bring your own bottle!:floor::funn:

That's all I have to say on that subject. -Lily Thomlin

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007

I see this several ways. First off - I enjoy anything live and am curious what a production of My Little Pony would be. I also truly enjoy seeing the pure awe in the little kid's faces. There is nothing else like that look, when they are so lost in the magic of the moment.

Either it would actually be pretty good, or it would be so bad it would be good. Whichever way, I would enjoy myself - especially in the company of good friends. :wave:

Are you in it?

:D Maybe......