• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Grayton Girl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2005
Sowal
I have to give Tiller Jeff, a long-time forum member, 2 thumbs up :up::up: for the great service and repair of my son's scooter this week. The scooter had been wrecked earlier this summer and not running, and I remembered reading about Tiller Jeff on the forums. My son wanted to take the scooter to the Honda dealer, but by shear chance, I met a guy on the beach in Grayton who turned out to be none other than Tiller Jeff! I connected him with my son, and literally, the scooter was repaired the next day.

Tiller Jeff went above and beyond! He picked up the scooter, took it to his workshop, opened the engine, figured out the problem/s, fixed it, and then delivered the scooter back to my son, all in less than 24 hours. Extremely reasonable in price and super nice guy.

I know he is looking for more business and I wouldn't hesitate to contact him about anything automotive or motorcycle. So give him a call and see if he can help you!

You can Private Message him on this forum or call him at 850-641-6011 (he's fine with me posting his phone number in case any of you were wondering)

Thanks again, Jeff :thanks:

Mayor of 30a

Beach Comber
Mar 12, 2012
Would 2nd that- daughter had issue in her car-I was given tiller Jeff number - he came out , and all he had to do was bang on starter with a hammer. Kid could have ripped me off big time- great kid

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Contacted Jeff and he advised he is not working on small engines anymore. My portable generator needs some TLC...any suggestions?