• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
stars_tootsies.jpg

That's right, Nashville-based, Tootsies (without the ' ) World Famous Orchid Lounge will soon be opening in Pier Park. Word is that they will have live music from 10am - 2am. :blink: That's a lot of music.

Pier Park is coming to life very quickly. Several restaurants are open for trial runs (for friends and family only). Landscaping is coming together, as are several stores. Grand Opening for several stores will still be this Thursday, Feb 14. Tootsies will open at a later date.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Oh boy- this ought to be good. Don't we know somebody named Tootsie?:clap:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Looks like a funn place. Any place with the word "Lounge" in it has got to be funn.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Since you will never know which store is directly across the street from Tootsies, I'll tell you -- Mermaid's! lol. I am totally serious. Neither has their sign posted yet, or else you'd be looking at photos. The Bier Garden looks really cool inside, with a bunch of long pub-style tables, and plenty of outdoor seating.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Since you will never know which store is directly across the street from Tootsies, I'll tell you -- Mermaid's! lol. I am totally serious. Neither has their sign posted yet, or else you'd be looking at photos. The Bier Garden looks really cool inside, with a bunch of long pub-style tables, and plenty of outdoor seating.

Man! Now that's a match made in heaven, huh? I must go to these places in April.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
stars_tootsies.jpg

That's right, Nashville-based, Tootsies (without the ' ) World Famous Orchid Lounge will soon be opening in Pier Park. Word is that they will have live music from 10am - 2am. :blink: That's a lot of music.

Pier Park is coming to life very quickly. Several restaurants are open for trial runs (for friends and family only). Landscaping is coming together, as are several stores. Grand Opening for several stores will still be this Thursday, Feb 14. Tootsies will open at a later date.

:lol:I remember seeing this place in nashville -even stepped inside for about a minute. it was kind of a dive. wonder what this place will be like. we shall have to see, shall we?

JUL

Beach Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
Madison, Alabama
stars_tootsies.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Can't wait! Especially since we usually stay on that end of 30A

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
:lol:I remember seeing this place in nashville -even stepped inside for about a minute. it was kind of a dive. wonder what this place will be like. we shall have to see, shall we?

I think you should be there for the grand opening.:wave:

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Is Tootsies the place in Nashville that has boots lining the walls. At midnight the boots get marked down 50%?? A pretty good marketing idea, as I almost bought some one night. Think they'll do that at the beach? :dunno: Maybe they'll have flipflops on the wall!!! :rotfl: