• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Niki

Beach Comber
Feb 14, 2006
Washington County
1. Pet Butler is incredibly affordable. ?It?s a dirty job, but Pet Butler?s gonna doo it! We also pickup small trash and can treat your lawn for Mosquitoes, Ticks and fleas as well as repair yellow spots caused by your pet. Dirty deeds done dirty cheap!
2. The average dog defecates 2 to 3 times each day and produces 10 ounces of waste every time it defecates. That?s a lot of doo!
3. Cleaning up after your pet is disgusting. It?s a dirty job, Pet Butler?s gonna doo it! We are not too cool to get the ?stool?.
4. You are ?too pooped to scoop? and have better things to do with your time. Your dog?s business is our business!
5. Your children deserve a clean Poop-free yard. Pet Butler picks up where your dog left off?
6. Your pet is part of the family and deserves a healthy environment to live and play. We will undo your doggie doo.
7. You are tired of ?stepping out and stepping in it.? Reclaim your yard!
8. 2 to 3 days of dog droppings from 100 dogs contributes enough bacteria and nutrients to temporarily close recreation areas to swimming and shell fishing (US EPA, 1993). Every dog has its Doo.
9. It?s not just the law, it?s your doody. Dog waste is 3rd or 4th on the list of bacteria contributors to polluted waters but is the most easily controlled by proper disposal.
10. We are #1 when it comes to ?#2. We know what we are doing. We service over 50,000 clients each week nationwide and offer a double-your-poop-back guarantee!

Niki

Beach Comber
Feb 14, 2006
Washington County
HOA'S Top Ten Reasons You Need Pet Butler

1. 4 in 10 homes in the US have at least 1 dog and 68 million dogs were living in US homes in 2000
2. 45% of dogs in US homes are ?large? breed dogs
3. The average dog defecates 2 to 3 times per day
4. The average dog produces 10 ounces of waste every time it defecates
5. Pet Butler is incredibly affordable. ?It?s a dirty job, but Pet Butler?s gonna doo it! We also pickup small trash and can treat lawn areas for Mosquitoes, Ticks and fleas as well as repair yellow spots caused by pets Dirty deeds done dirty cheap!

6. Half of all dog owners walk their dogs in public places & we provide and service Dogipot waste stations encouraging them to pick up and dispose of doggie doo
7. 40% of dog owners will not pickup after their dogs even if threatened with fines.
8. The US EPA estimates that for watersheds of up to twenty-square miles draining to small coastal bays, two to three days of droppings from a population of only 100 dogs will contribute enough bacteria and nutrients to temporarily close a bay to swimming and shell fishing (US EPA, 1993).
9. Dog waste is 3rd or 4th on the list of bacteria contributors to polluted waters but dog waste is the most easily controlled by proper disposal.
10. 53% of pet owners vacation or travel with their pets

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Re: HOA'S Top Ten Reasons You Need Pet Butler

:dunno: Might we need a classified section on here?

Seems Hutch, or someone in the past, suggested the possibility.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Who is HOA....Home Owners Assoc.? Thanks for the reminder...it's poop pick up day here!

But then CNN reported more bacteria in refrigerator icemakers than in toilets. My guess is that doggy poop and people poop are about the same degree of dirtiness. Dunno. Anyhow, does that mean it's okay to use your toilet bowl to make a huge batch of margaritas? :rotfl:

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I can't decide if this is real or something out of the Undercurrent. If it's real, then you just posted an advertisement. At the very least, you should pay Kurt to do a virtual tour of you guys in action.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
JB said:
I can't decide if this is real or something out of the Undercurrent. If it's real, then you just posted an advertisement. At the very least, you should pay Kurt to do a virtual tour of you guys in action.[/QUOTE]

That's OK! I do my own virtual backyard turd hunt tour every couple of days!:eek:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005

Beach Runner said:
But then CNN reported more bacteria in refrigerator icemakers than in toilets. My guess is that doggy poop and people poop are about the same degree of dirtiness. Dunno. Anyhow, does that mean it's okay to use your toilet bowl to make a huge batch of margaritas? :rotfl:

My dogs like the toilet water so if I filled the toilets with margeritas, I think we would have a problem!:eek:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
JB said:
I can't decide if this is real or something out of the Undercurrent. If it's real, then you just posted an advertisement. At the very least, you should pay Kurt to do a virtual tour of you guys in action.

:lolabove:

No need for a poopycam.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I saw their ad in the newspaper the other day. I about shi_t a brick realizing they were for real. :funn:I guess in some hoods around here, their services are needed.