• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
th

You are cordially invited to the Walton County Coastal Branch Library, 437 Greenway Trail Santa Rosa Beach at 6:30 pm on January 15, 2018 for a Town Hall Forum with Danny Glidewell, Republican candidate for Walton County Commission District 2. Danny will share his vision and goals for Walton County and answer your questions about the issues and challenges that Walton County faces. Refreshments will be served and campaign literature and yard signs will be available. Please come out Monday evening and help us work together to make Walton County a better place to live.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Great forum. There were 39 people interested in hearing about Danny and how to help him. Two young men came, i was told they were Mac Work’s son and Cecilia Jones grandson. Also told Jerry Jones lurked outside.

Best part was people must have liked what He stood for as they wrote checks. One person from Freeport offered to have a fund raiser. Many signed up to work for him.

Sad thing is none of the people there thought the South end had any representation since Tony seems to just be the 3rd vote for Cecilia and Chapman.

Last edited:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Great forum. There were 39 people interested in hearing about Danny and how to help him. Two young men came, i was told they were Mac Work’s son and Cecilia Jones grandson. Also told Jerry Jones lurked outside.

Best part was people must have liked what He stood for as they wrote checks. One person from Freeport offered to have a fund raiser. Many signed up to work for him.

Sad thing is none of the people there thought the South end had any representation since Tony seems to just be the 3rd vote for Cecilia and Chapman.

Those are not Mac Works son's. My daughter went to HS & Church with them for years. May well be some of C. Jones peeps but I don't recognize any of them.

J. Jones lurked around outside the Defuniak Town Hall meeting as well. He probably didn't know this but he was parked directly behind me and I saw him and saw him get in his black pick up and leave. Someone in a black pick up just like his pulled up in front of my house about a month ago, right next to Danny Glidewell's political sign, went to get out of the truck but when I stood up (was sitting on the porch in the dark) he saw me and took off like a bat out of hell. I firmly believe the intent was to take the political sign (again). I still have the sign and it will go back up soon!

As for puppet Tony...he is what he is.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Wonderful meeting at Santa Rosa Beach tonight! Many insightful questions and comments from a great crowd of concerned citizens. I thank all those who came and appreciate everyone who helped get the word out and put on the event. Meetings like tonight greatly encourage me that we can bring positive change to our county government and really improve the quality of life for every one of our citizens. We have a lot of work to do in the next few months but Walton County is well worth the effort!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Here are some images of the event.

26733814_1613698338697661_342421796780751650_n.jpg

Anyone recognize the young man with the beard or the one next to him?

26903806_1613697955364366_4984336227030948190_n.jpg

26805032_1613698528697642_9074107698191815151_n.jpg