• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Geeks

Beach Lover
For Sale is my 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser. This is an amazing Land Cruiser. It is in stellar condition. It has 149,000 miles on it, which if you know Land Cruisers, that isn't even the beginning of the life of the vehicle. It is Desert Mica in color. Tires are in great shape. It is very sound mechanically. Service was done at Toyota in Fort Walton from 40,000 miles until now. I am the second owner of the LC. It really must be seen and driven to appreciate. I am the second owner of the vehicle and the only reason that I am selling it is because of the amount of driving that I do for Beach Geeks. The LC gets between 15.5 and 17 MPG no matter if you are on HWY or in the City. The best I have gotten was 17 during a trip back and forth to Fort Walton. Driving on 30A I get between 15 and 16 per gallon. If I drove 1,000 miles a month like most people, then I wouldn't dream of selling it, but driving 4 - 5,000 a month......

Standard Equipment
Traction Control
ABS
Air Conditioning
Power Windows
Power Locks
Cruiser
Power Steering
Tilt Wheel
Dual Air Bags
Dual Power Seats
Leather
Moon Roof
Privacy Glass
Alloy Wheels
Power Third Row Vent Windows
Locking Differential
Full Time Four Wheel Drive

Options
Rear Air Conditioning
Third Row Seating
Roof Rack
Running Boards
Towing Package

After market Installed

Pioneer Touch Screen Stereo
Bluetooth built in for hands free calling
Optional Rear Camera through Best Buy
Optional GPS Nav Adapter through Best Buy
XM Reciever.

Average Retail from KBB is $16,000!

Save money and buy from a Private Seller!!!

$14,500 Firm

If you would like to drive it, please send me a PM here. Thanks for looking at it.

Chuck