• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P5060038v2.jpg

Trailer at Chateau de Vin on this Sat. Go see them! Click here to hear some of their music.

danhall

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2006
danhallstudio.com
whoa, i gotta start using moisturizer or something...looking a bit green.

this is going to be a fun show for us, since we haven't played there in many moons. Hope some people can make it, I know that the Waco-biergarten show is appealing, but if you don't want to drive to Niceville and burn up that $3.00 gasoline, then come hang out with us. It will be a cozy evening filled with smooth music and succulent libations.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
danhall said:
whoa, i gotta start using moisturizer or something...looking a bit green.

this is going to be a fun show for us, since we haven't played there in many moons. Hope some people can make it, I know that the Waco-biergarten show is appealing, but if you don't want to drive to Niceville and burn up that $3.00 gasoline, then come hang out with us. It will be a cozy evening filled with smooth music and succulent libations.

You didn't look too green when we were listening to you last week at Seaside! The music was exactly as you described it: smooth and really easy and good to listen to (and dance to ;-) ).

danhall

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2006
danhallstudio.com
shame on me for bumping this back up to the top, but I just wanted to say that we are giddy to play at the wine bar tonight, steady rockin' in the 32459. That's where we got our start, and it shall be a triumphant return.

Attention: if kerosene is available there may be fire juggling tonight. No, I am not kidding. Parking lot shenanigans will ensue between sets!!!

We are playing from roughly 9:30 to 12:30......

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
danhall said:
shame on me for bumping this back up to the top, but I just wanted to say that we are giddy to play at the wine bar tonight, steady rockin' in the 32459. That's where we got our start, and it shall be a triumphant return.

Attention: if kerosene is available there may be fire juggling tonight. No, I am not kidding. Parking lot shenanigans will ensue between sets!!!

We are playing from roughly 9:30 to 12:30......
Is Rachael performing? I think she was talking about some fire sticks. I don't have any kerosene but I can bring you some 91% rubbing alcohol. Hope to be at the show. Oh, I almost forgot that we will have to drag the birthday girl to Chat de Vin for a shot of beer, if we can pry her off the liquor.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:
I can bring some 86 proof Bourbon.
It will not light. You need much higher proof. You need to be at a min of somewhere around 150 proof (75% alcohol), so I guess some good moonshine will work. You do have Moonshine, do you not?

danhall

Beach Lover
Jul 14, 2006
danhallstudio.com
who's birthday?

can't vouch for the wind-resistant flammability of either of those liquid, but experimentation could be exciting.....

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
danhall said:
who's birthday?

can't vouch for the wind-resistant flammability of either of those liquid, but experimentation could be exciting.....
Today is WhiteyFunn's birthday.

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
dont burn up good moonshine!! 151 should do the trick, no? The show was great. Unfortunately missed the fire juggling, playing driver for the evening. Hope to see it next time.