• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Mindy Norris and Becky Smith of the Traveling Owl 30a are planning a Catch Us at the Creek Retreat taking place over Labor Day Weekend at Coldwater Gardens in Milton Florida. The three night, four day retreat provides “yogis” with the opportunity to restore their mind, body, and energy.

Catch Us at the Creek Retreat
August 31 - September 3 2018
Coldwater Gardens
7009 Creek Stone Rd, Milton, Florida 32570
travelingowl30a@gmail.com

“I have traveled to several retreats and have come to learn what makes a retreat unique and enjoyable. Mindy and I are looking forward to combining our favorite retreat elements to create a weekend that helps our new friends disconnect from their everyday lives” said Becky Smith.

Norris and Smith have been practicing yoga for a combined 11 years and both have hundreds of hours of training and self study in the practice of yoga. The pair met while teaching yoga along 30a and decided that it was time for them to pursue their passion and introduce the community to a deeper practice and to beautiful places they have come across.

Smith and Norris went camping at Coldwater Gardens in February, “I just knew that we had to hold a retreat on the property the first time I saw it,” said Norris. “It is a great place to really let loose, connect with nature, and and enjoy your surroundings.”

Coldwater Gardens is located one hour northeast from downtown Pensacola along the Coldwater Creek. The facilities, which include cabins, hiking trails and sustainable farming efforts throughout, are spread across over 350 acres of land.

“While the retreat will include meditation and yoga twice a day, we encourage anyone interested to join us. We are going to keep it super flexible and casual, allowing you to choose how you spend your time over the weekend,” said Mindy Norris, “Coldwater Gardens is a beautiful, peaceful setting and we know everyone will enjoy each other and all that the property has to offer.”

Pricing starts at $625.00 and includes lodging (upgrades available), yoga twice a day, meditation, three vegetarian meals a day, hiking, creative art, and a number of other activities. Massage available throughout the weekend for an additional fee.

Email travelingowl30a@gmail.com for additional information and a schedule of the weekend.
Mindy Norris 615-513-9512
Becky Smith 615-306-3586

37832934_2047081278939975_6256534269456285696_n.jpg

Traveling Owl 30a, is a company founded by two wisdom seeking yogis, with the passion to travel with purpose and share the practice and activities they love most in beautiful places throughout the southeast.

Coldwater Gardens, is an eco-friendly campground and resort providing naturally grown food to the Milton & Pensacola, Florida communities.