• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

selenarichard

Beach Crab
Oct 26, 2018
United States
mesheble.com
Anyone here use a treadmill? Recently purchased a NordicTrack Commercial series because gyms are still indefinitely closed and the summer heat and humidity in NY is getting to me on my runs. Was comparing a T series model to the 1750 and ultimately the latter seems to have the edge for what I want/need, including a higher top speed as I sometimes run over 10mph. Actually not my first treadmill – had a cheap one in the UK but it was too slow and featureless so I learned you get what you pay for with these. Maybe I’ll run more often now that I have one right in my place. Now that I have a multigym and soon a treadmill at mine the gym membership is becoming more obsolete. How is your treadmill and do you prefer running outside or on a treadmill in your home or in a gym? Do you prefer buying treadmill in a deal with discount coupons?

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
We went with the Commercial 2450 (bigger screen than the 1750) because it seemed gentler on middle-aged knees and for the most part love it and now do 95% of our running on it. The iFit workout series(first year should be free) can be quite addicting- I had nice virtual run in Croatia and Italy today and have also been in Japan , Morocco, Switzerland and the UK Lake district this week.

The down side is that Nordictrack's quality control is not Toyota level and they'd had to replace a cracked deck for us while it was under warranty in the first year. So the extended warranty might be worth it.