• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

dsilvar

Beach Fanatic
Jan 12, 2006
Miramar beach
Thanks Joe..looks like a return to pre 2003 activity levels. Not a "hot" market any more, I guess but healthy and reasonable.
Of greater concern is the halt in beach restoration and litigenous beach front home owners.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
dsilvar said:
Thanks Joe..looks like a return to pre 2003 activity levels. Not a "hot" market any more, I guess but healthy and reasonable.
Of greater concern is the halt in beach restoration and litigenous beach front home owners.
Interestingly, some of the very homeowners who have the lawsuit in Miramar, also have their property listed for sale. I don't get it.

Pirate

Beach Fanatic
Jan 2, 2006
Just_In_Thyme said:
This thread seems so dull without the choruses of " I TOLD YOU THE SKY IS FALLING", "IT'S THE END OF TH?E WORLD IN SOWAL". "THEY WILL BE GIVING AWAY HOUSES ANY DAY NOW"

Can someone please add something to spice it up???

The thread is still young. :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Just_In_Thyme said:
This thread seems so dull without the choruses of " I TOLD YOU THE SKY IS FALLING", "IT'S THE END OF TH?E WORLD IN SOWAL". "THEY WILL BE GIVING AWAY HOUSES ANY DAY NOW"

Salt and Pepper do it for ya'??? I DO feel your pain. I am having to direct my attention to getting deleted in General Info now.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Just_In_Thyme said:

In Orlando, one new construction builder has resorted to giving away a Mini Cooper if you buy. Maybe sellers here could offer a free homeowner's policy with purchase.

Sandcastle

Beach Fanatic
Jan 6, 2006
Tallahassee, Florida
Thanks SJ. It looks like the numbers include sales by developers using their in-house sales staff (not necessarily licensed agents). Is this the case?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sandcastle said:
Thanks SJ. It looks like the numbers include sales by developers using their in-house sales staff (not necessarily licensed agents). Is this the case?
I am uncertain from where Trend pulls their numbers.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Just_In_Thyme said:

Watch this video all the way through (if you dare) and let's discuss.

Housing Market & Economics :D

Christopher Thornburg, senior economist at UCLA?s Anderson School of Management, offers his perspective on whether the recent cooling trend in residential real estate indicates an imminent bubble burst or just a lull in California?s otherwise booming housing market in this edition of the Economics Roundtable at the University of California, San Diego. Series: ?Economics Roundtable