• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Does anybody think this guy is going to enforce standards when he breaks the rules himself. Maybe a new technique of putting them in cooking oil, before you catch them......... think about it.

Cecilia Jones and Trey Nick, a perpetuation of good ole boy politics...

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Trey Nick has not even been elected yet and already the retaliation has started.

Gary Adams is the guy that filed the Complaint against Trey Nick with the Health department last year. When he filed the Complaint, he did not know it was from Nicks Restaurant, he thought the odor was from a septic tank at the house next door. Gary is a retired Miami detective and has lived in Hammock Bay for three years. He has been very active in local politics in the City of Freeport. He has served on the Freeport Planning Board for two years and was elected Chairman about three months ago. From all accounts he is a stand up guy. Last week, after the Complaint was posted, he was kicked off the board and replaced with Kasey Cuchens, the wife of Ex County Commissioner 1 vote Ro Cuchens.

At every public forum Trey Nick states, "Hello, I'm Trey Nick and I am running for County Commissioner in District 4. Twenty years ago, I was handed over a restaurant started by my granddaddy. I walked in there as a 23 year old kid and said, what am I going to contribute when I have four ladies with 120 years of combined experience running this place? So I told them, you just keep on doing what have been doing and I'll shake hands and clean toilets. And, that has worked out pretty well!" He has also been touted in Campaign ads by the Realtors Political Advocacy Committee as "a seasoned business professional".

He then talks about how important water quality of the Choctawhatchee Bay is and he wants to make sure we protect it. You have to wonder about his veracity when you review the complaint filed against him with the Florida Department of Health. You also have to wonder how long it had gone on and about his sincerity if, someone was kicked of a volunteer board simply for doing the right thing by reporting a problem.

BeachyGirl

Beach Comber
Nov 7, 2007
So instead of worrying where the grease was going he buried himself in the toliet? Trying to understand what he did to protect the waters of the bay?

Alaqua

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2017
Portland , Fla.
Trey Nick has not even been elected yet and already the retaliation has started.

Gary Adams is the guy that filed the Complaint against Trey Nick with the Health department last year. When he filed the Complaint, he did not know it was from Nicks Restaurant, he thought the odor was from a septic tank at the house next door. Gary is a retired Miami detective and has lived in Hammock Bay for three years. He has been very active in local politics in the City of Freeport. He has served on the Freeport Planning Board for two years and was elected Chairman about three months ago. From all accounts he is a stand up guy. Last week, after the Complaint was posted, he was kicked off the board and replaced with Kasey Cuchens, the wife of Ex County Commissioner 1 vote Ro Cuchens.

At every public forum Trey Nick states, "Hello, I'm Trey Nick and I am running for County Commissioner in District 4. Twenty years ago, I was handed over a restaurant started by my granddaddy. I walked in there as a 23 year old kid and said, what am I going to contribute when I have four ladies with 120 years of combined experience running this place? So I told them, you just keep on doing what have been doing and I'll shake hands and clean toilets. And, that has worked out pretty well!" He has also been touted in Campaign ads by the Realtors Political Advocacy Committee as "a seasoned business professional".

He then talks about how important water quality of the Choctawhatchee Bay is and he wants to make sure we protect it. You have to wonder about his veracity when you review the complaint filed against him with the Florida Department of Health. You also have to wonder how long it had gone on and about his sincerity if, someone was kicked of a volunteer board simply for doing the right thing by reporting a problem.

Well......I’m not sure where Mr. Adams is from - but he’s not there anymore.
One might think ....that a retired “ investigator” might better understand what was going on where. Before he started fileing complaints against folks..... maybe not ? BTW....The “complaint” is against Frank Nick, Jr. - spoiler alert- That is Trey’s Dad.
Mr. Adams- Some advice - I guess your new around here and have a lot to learn that your boy “Boots “ can’t teach u- and you probably aren’t going to make many new FRIENDS around Freeport trashing the Cuchens and Brannon families ( I’m sure you don’t know either)and you are most certainly are not going to become as important as you aspire to be .....by filing bogus complaints at the direction of angry Allan Osborne ; against any memb34 of the Nick Family for polluting the Bay!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Well......I’m not sure where Mr. Adams is from - but he’s not there anymore.
One might think ....that a retired “ investigator” might better understand what was going on where. Before he started fileing complaints against folks..... maybe not ? BTW....The “complaint” is against Frank Nick, Jr. - spoiler alert- That is Trey’s Dad.
Mr. Adams- Some advice - I guess your new around here and have a lot to learn that your boy “Boots “ can’t teach u- and you probably aren’t going to make many new FRIENDS around Freeport trashing the Cuchens and Brannon families ( I’m sure you don’t know either)and you are most certainly are not going to become as important as you aspire to be .....by filing bogus complaints at the direction of angry Allan Osborne ; against any memb34 of the Nick Family for polluting the Bay!

Who by his own admission has been running the place for 20 years??? Trey? Say it ain't so!!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Boots McCormick and I have never had a conversation especially one that would require him to teach me anything. I did however meet him, one time, way early in Danny Glidewell's campaign. I seriously doubt Boots could pick me out of a crowd of voters if his life depended on it and the only thing I know for certain we have in common is, he voted Danny Glidewell.

As for Cuchens and Brannon their HISTORY in Walton County is the stuff horrible legends are made of. Lived through it!