• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sunny Daze

Beach Lover
Jun 11, 2005
Southern KY
Reporting from Miss Lucille's Gossip Parlor

Weather is beautiful, temps warming nicely, with a high tomorrow in mid to upper 70's !

I have gained 20 pounds between eating the monstrous sandwiches at Seagrove Market Cafe, the sandwiches at Bruno's and OH MY GOSH, the crab cakes at the Red Bar!!!

I told ya I would be hitting the Red Bar the night of my arrival, and we were there just in time for dinner! The ambiance was awesome!

Touring the shops today starting in Santa Rosa, will hit Grayton then Seagrove. No decision on dinner tonight.

Plan on spending the day tomorrow (gobble day) on the beach, and eating a late T-Day dinner in the condo. Bought the fixin's at Publix and will substitute turkey for a roasted chicken.

Gotta go drink my latte', eat my croissant and walk around Gulf Place.

If you see two people driving a copper penny colored compact, that's us! Can't miss us!

Ciao'

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thanks for thinking of us and taking the time to post somes news! Happy Thanksgiving!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Thanks SunnyD...I ALMOST felt like I was there!!! Had a chance to eat gumbo at D & K's yet? Get yourself an avatar while you're there!!!!!