• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jill Tanner

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2007
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.org
I am posting this for a family member who is unable to care for these sweet angel dogs anymore. I know these dogs personally and if I didn't have four animals of my own, well let's just say I wouldn't be writing this post! Please email me at Jill@SoWal.com if you are interested. Thank you and please share!

The two dogs are buddies and both are bull terrier mix, spayed. Bella is mostly red w/white and Kapo is mostly white w/brown spots. See photos. Free to a good home. Will need references though as they are family:).

Bella:
Born: 02-11-08
Weight: 50lb
Behavior: sweet and has been known to let a little Chihuahua be boss, and she gets along great with the Weimaraner.
Medical: up-to-date on all shots, with 3-yr rabies vaccination not due till 9-18-15.

Kapo: (went to buy a guitar capo and came home with a rescue dog)
Born: 12-01-11
Weight: 45lb
Behavior: sweet, submissive, gets along great with other dogs.
Medical: up-to-date on all shots, with 3-yr rabies vaccination not due till 4-7-16. Heartworm negative. Takes two medications, one for heart issue and one for skin irritation (now clear, eats grain-free diet).

Bella:
Bella 1.jpg

Bella 2.jpg

Kapo:
Kapo 2.jpg

Kapo 1.jpg