• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

abadgley33

Beach Comber
Jun 24, 2010
I need to find a good home right away for these two little black kittens!! They were part of a litter of 4 that I found abandoned under the porch at the store where I work. They were only 3 weeks old and still should have been nursing so something must have happened to the mother as she never returned. We were able to quickly find homes for two of them, but these two cuties have been staying with me for the past 2 months. It's time for them to go to a forever home. We have tried to keep them but have discovered that my 4 year old son is allergic. So I need to find them a home right away! They are very sweet and playful. And they REALLY love to play together and make a great pair so it would be best if they could stay together. They have been to the vet several times for their shots and extra check-ups so they are very healthy and doing well. They are about 11 weeks old now. Both female. I also have vouchers to have them spayed when they are old enough. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 517-285-4520IMG_0652.jpg