• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BeachMac

Beach Lover
Oct 3, 2008
I know a family looking for two rental properties side-by-side or front-to-back of each other with at least one of them beachfront or with a strong beach view from porch. Prefer three to six bedrooms in each house (the invited family size will fluctuate depending on what is available).

Cleanliness top priority and interiors that are warm/comfortable since it is replacing a typical "home" atmosphere for their Thanksgiving holiday. (Not interested in sparsely decorated interiors or kitchens that are only furnished with basic supplies, since it will be a place to hibernate with family as a "home" away from home.) Pool not necessary since it will be late November, nor amenities, but hot tub, table tennis, etc. would be a bonus. Send me a private message with any leads, or email: OurSouthWaltonHome (-at-) aol (-dot-) com (without spaces or text in parentheses).

VRBO has been checked, but it's hard to research side-by-side houses that way. Thanks!

Update to make clarification based on a PM I received - South Walton/30A only - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: