1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Unfurnished long term rental

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by HCTeach, Aug 3, 2018.

1. HCTeach

HCTeach Beach Comber

Looking for a Long term rental ($2 to $3k month) unfurnished with a garage if possible, 3 to 4 bedroom in the Santa Rosa area. My husband and I are relocating from Atlanta with one very well behaved small pet (empty nesters with outstanding credit). Please let me know if you have anything available August/beginning Sept. Email is ronheidi@hotmail.com. :)

2. DNT

DNT Beach Comber

HI Heidi,
    I have a 3/2 home for rent in Point Washington, 5 minutes from Grayton Beach! $2400 month including lawn care and pest control.
    nwt206@gmail.com

3. beaches4ever

beaches4ever Beach Comber

Heidi,
    I have a brand new townhouse 3 / 2.5 1580 sf & 286 sf of porches with one car garage located on Lake Powell in the Inlet Beach Area near Rosemary Beach. Only annual rentals are available in this development. The small development has a lake front swimming pool and dock with easy boating to the Gulf of Mexico. If you like fishing you will love this area. The finishing touches are being completed now. Move-in ready by Sept 1st. Happy to show it to you. Donna 850-293-9727 donna@powerofspeaking.com

4. Rowburn

Rowburn Beach Crab

Are you still looking?

5. HCTeach

HCTeach Beach Comber

Yes we are coming down Saturday to see a few places. We hope to sign a lease that day.

Do you have something available?

6. Rowburn

Rowburn Beach Crab

Please call me. 2103671841

7. SDoering

SDoering Beach Lover

Good Evening, I have a home that is coming available in Cypress Breeze starting Sep. 1. The home is located near Gulf Place near the west end of 30A. One level, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths a little over 2,000 sq feet. The home is about 2.5 years old. Let me know if you are still looking. My number is 850-830-6461. $2,700 a month including yard care and pest control. The community is soon to be gated and walking distance to the beach. IMG_2900.jpg