• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Unofficial Meeting of Daughette Area
Sat, May 10 at SoWal Library.

Anyone know who is putting this together and what is on the Agenda? :dunno:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I was wondering the same thing. There is no contact info on the sign.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Never know, it could be a Republicans for Ron Paul Meeting.

I doubt they'll make quorum. ;-)

Is there some sort of controversial something or other happening around here? Wasn't there something about Daughettes brought up at a BCC meeting, having to do with taxes, money, or something?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
How can there be a quorum at an unofficial meeting? Plus, "Daughette area" is kind of open for interpretation. That might also include The Estuary, Bayside Heights Ranchettes, Grayton Bayou, Magnolia Beach, Bay Magnolia, The Woods, Dick Saltman Rd properties, The Shallows, etc.

If there is something going on with the taxes in Daughette's, they forgot to tell me. The dredging project continues, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the owners of the interior lots or the properties outside of Daughette S/D.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
How can there be a quorum at an unofficial meeting? Plus, "Daughette area" is kind of open for interpretation. That might also include The Estuary, Bayside Heights Ranchettes, Grayton Bayou, Magnolia Beach, Bay Magnolia, The Woods, Dick Saltman Rd properties, The Shallows, etc.

If there is something going on with the taxes in Daughette's, they forgot to tell me. The dredging project continues, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the owners of the interior lots or the properties outside of Daughette S/D.

OK- you are being blond-I was speaking about quorum at a Republicans for Ron Paul meeting. :lol: