• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I was working, so I didn't make it to the meeting. BCC Agenda for height restrictions in Pt Washington is probably the overlay for old Pt Washington, which includes height restrictions, so that isn't likely it. St Joe is tight on cash, so I doubt they have anything to do with it. Now Tom Stein building a restaurant, could be cool. He has that big empty building on the canal/boat basin, which would be perfect for locals, but I doubt many visitors would find that location.

If anyone attended and can report on the unofficial meeting, we would be appreciative.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I am about to give up trying to find info on this meeting! I don't know anybody that attended!

I know that I was reluctant to attend because the only notice was a big sign on Bay Drive showing the date, time, and meeting location. There was absolutely nothing about the meeting topic, meeting sponsor, or contact of any sort, which seemed suspect to me.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I was working, so I didn't make it to the meeting. BCC Agenda for height restrictions in Pt Washington is probably the overlay for old Pt Washington, which includes height restrictions, so that isn't likely it. St Joe is tight on cash, so I doubt they have anything to do with it. Now Tom Stein building a restaurant, could be cool. He has that big empty building on the canal/boat basin, which would be perfect for locals, but I doubt many visitors would find that location.

If anyone attended and can report on the unofficial meeting, we would be appreciative.

He was talking about that years ago - casual funky place. Would be very cool if it happened!

Romeosmydog

Beach Fanatic
Nov 6, 2007
here
Did ANYBODY go? We were in Tallahassee for Thing 2's prom and birthday. I would love to know what it was about. I saw the balloons on the sign and thought it looked like a party!