• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
URGENT!!!Need Homes for 2 Sweet Black Labs!

:love:We have both the female and male now Fostered on Eastern Lake. Now we just need to find them both a "FOREVER HOME". Please help us find her a home. She is 2 years old, spayed and vaccinated. Her owner passed away and left her with a broken heart. We also are looking for a home for a Neutered Black Lab Male, approx 1 year old, named "Duke". An extremely handsome fellow! Please get the word out.

:love:URGENT!!!! Due to be "euthanized" tomorrow. This is ANOTHER PLEA FOR HELP FOR YET ANOTHER SWEET RESCUE!
Sad story! Her owner passed away with no one able to take her. She has been at the shelter too long and is on the "E" list for tomorrow, Monday, Jan 24, 2011. She is a super sweet ADULT FEMALE BLACK LAB MIX and would love a Forever Home but would also be thankful for a Foster Home just to keep her SAFE until we can get her adopted. She has been sponsored via sowal.com so she will be available at NO CHARGE to anyone wanting to adopt her. She will come to you healthy, spayed, vaccinated, rabies, dewormed, heartguard, and flea preventative. If you can Foster and/or Adopt this sweet little girl, please contact: Seaside Animal Rescue
Phone/Txt: (850) 797-0526 Email: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com OR contact the Walton County Animal Shelter at (850) 892-8758.

Thanks so much for any help! Please spread the word about this sweet girl and all of the other sweet rescues on sowal and at Walton County.

Last edited:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Such a sad, sweet face. Hopefully someone will give her a forever home.

Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Fostered and Saved

The sweet blk lab female mix got her foster commitment today! She will be fostered with another male black lab named "Duke" both from Walton County Animal Shelter. Both sponsored and fostered!

Free2be

Beach Crab
Nov 9, 2007
I am Duke's proud new owner :D
He is the sweetest boy ever!! He loves it here and he loves my boys already. I am so happy that you saved his life and we get to add him to our family. I also met Daisy and she was such a sweetie too. Thank-You Danielle for everything you do.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
:clap::clap:GOOD NEWS!!! BOTH Duke and Daisy found their Forever Homes very quickly. Everyone is HAPPY!

Yah for the dogs!!! We have been blessed with wonderful and successful homes for our rescues!:love:

I am Duke's proud new owner :D
He is the sweetest boy ever!! He loves it here and he loves my boys already. I am so happy that you saved his life and we get to add him to our family. I also met Daisy and she was such a sweetie too. Thank-You Danielle for everything you do.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
:clap::clap:GOOD NEWS!!! BOTH Duke and Daisy found their Forever Homes very quickly. Everyone is HAPPY!

Yah for the dogs!!! We have been blessed with wonderful and successful homes for our rescues!:love:

I knew the minute I met Daisy that my mother wouldn't be able to let her go! She is the sweetest, most loving little girl, and my boy dog, Buckshot, is just in love with her--Daisy is his new best friend!

We love going over to my parent's and seeing Daisy run up to the front gate to greet us... :love:

Thanks, Danielle, for ALL that you do for these sweet furbabies! :clap: