• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

fiorella

Beach Comber
Jan 10, 2012
URGENT !!! PLEASE READ !!!
Blue - black lab mix that was abandoned later adopted and turned over to animal control by owners.
Blue was living as a stray in Alabama trailer park. Abandoned young black lab mix boy that was trying to survive. Owners of the house that Blue have chosen to stay close by to had large aggressive dog that was frequently attacking him. Whenever Blue was trying to protect himself he was bitten with 2*4 by dog owners. My friend and I made trip to Alabama and got him. At the vets office he got all his neck shaved due to multiple bite wounds. We were also told that he has permanent damage due to severe beating and he won't be able to jump high or move as good as any other dog his age should.

Blue found what appeared to be good home. He got large fenced in yard and a buddy- very friendly black lab boy that greeted him with plenty excitement upon their first meeting. Both dogs were supposed to be let inside while extreme cold, heat or rain or if they would chosen to be inside. They had one dog house, but another one was on the way. Blue will have love, medical attention, food, water, home. He will be part of the family.
Two years have passed by since then. Blue best friend got rehomed. When I went to check on Blue it turned out that : He is only allowed to stay at the back part of the yard by the storage and isn't allowed to come close to the house. He stays only outside. Blue had same now all rusted and too tide collar that I put on him over two years ago. When I petted him my hand instantly turned black. I was told he got neutered and yet he definitely wasn't. Blue was alone on an empty, hot yard ,not allowed to come close to sitting area and begging for human attention. His best friend was also gone.
I was told by the owners that Blue is the best dog, that he is great with kids and other dogs and is very obedient and that they will keep him as he is very special.
Week later Walton County Animal Control (FL) was picking Blue up after getting phone call from the owners ( they are planning to get golden retriever puppy in future )
Blue is calm, very obedient and sweet dog that did nothing to deserve life of disappointment. Now on a death row yet again abandoned by humans that he loved and trusted so much.

Please if You could foster or adopt that sweet boy call Magdalena at 850-376-2708 or e-mail wiszowata@gmail.com.

Please help me save him !!!

Please pass this along to Your friends.
Thank You.

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 5,818