• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sand Dollar One

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2012
I have a very nice black Samsung refrigerator for sale that has only been used in a very nice rental home on 30a for about a year. It does have some cosmetic damage but it is minor. The sides of the refrigerator are dented and scuffed up due to moving it out of the house. This should be of no issue if the kitchen that you will be putting it in has cabinets on either side of the refrigerator that act as an obstruction from seeing the sides. The inside of the refrigerator is completely spotless and has no broken parts. It is in very good condition considering it was taken out of a luxury home that is rented by the week. Being as it is cleaned every week the refrigerator has continued to function flawlessly and is very clean and pretty. This is a $1300+ refrigerator and I would not like to sell it for much less that $500. I do understand that is has the dents on the side but many people have cabinets on the side of the refrigerator so this should not really be of an issue with a lot of homes. It is taking up a lot of space and I am definitely trying hard to sell it but I will not sell for a ridiculously cheap price. If you make an offer be reasonable.

mason@sanddollarone.com