Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Last edited:

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I can't believe I'm still just a Fanatic. I have less than 1000 posts. :dunno:

It has me thinking, dear Kurt, that your system values quantity over quality. While some people post smilies, I post treatises. I think I deserve a better rank. Or a least some smarty-pants comment under my name.:D

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007

It has me thinking, dear Kurt, that your system values quantity over quality. While some people post smilies, I post treatises. I think I deserve a better rank. Or a least some smarty-pants comment under my name.:D

I'm pretty sure you can do that yourself, not sure how. Some other people have stuff there.

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
...hmmm...i think my comment got yanked....god...is that you?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

:lolabove:...you'd definitely come out better if the system counted words, not posts! Don't go changing...we need your posts! I think you need "Obama Chick" as your "nickname"!!

I'm pretty sure you can do that yourself, not sure how. Some other people have stuff there.

Wrong...you are not in control!

If I knew how, I'd probably remember how to change it. That's some kind of strange badge of honor...

I think I know how you got that hmmm.... thing. Go read your blogs!