1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Job Available Vacation Home Cleaners

Discussion in 'Employment' started by dawn75, Jun 13, 2015.

1. dawn75

dawn75 Beach Comber

We are looking to hire people with great attitudes!

We are a small management/cleaning company looking to hire people to clean some vacation homes located on the east end of HWY 30A, South Walton County Beach Area.

Here is what I am offering:

I provide a full set of clean linens, towels, & supplies for the guest. You will be asked to wash/dry linens while you are cleaning. It should take you 2-2.5 hours per home depending on the amount of people in your crew & if you do it the way I need. At this rate you can get two homes done before 4pm check-in. We are not hiring fast condo wipers, we need real cleaners.

Must have reliable transportation, cell phone, speak & read English & be willing to fill out a W-9. You are being hired as an independent contractor for seasonal work (Saturday). You must enjoy cleaning and be very detailed, this is a great opportunity for newly formed companies looking to start somewhere small. If you have a great Attitude & are willing to learn please contact me. You are paid per unit & we do not split your pay with anyone else.