• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

gkdm

Beach Crab
May 23, 2005
Vacation Rental Needed!!!!

:dunno: I have searched online for the last 2 + months for just the right place to stay, My husband and I are visiting the beaches of south walton in august, we have an 18 lb Llahsa-Ophsa dog. If anyone has a townhouse or condo they would like to rent for a week in mid august please contact me. I will list BELOW what we are looking for.

PET - FRIENDLY
2 BR
POOL
GULF FRONT
LESS THEN $1,000 A WEEK

THANK YOU, GKDM

Re: Vacation Rental Needed!!!!

gkdm said:
:dunno: I have searched online for the last 2 + months for just the right place to stay, My husband and I are visiting the beaches of south walton in august, we have an 18 lb Llahsa-Ophsa dog. If anyone has a townhouse or condo they would like to rent for a week in mid august please contact me. I will list BELOW what we are looking for.

PET - FRIENDLY
2 BR
POOL
GULF FRONT
LESS THEN $1,000 A WEEK

THANK YOU, GKDM

I've never heard of any place gulf front w/ pool under $1,000 / wk :blink:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

gkdm said:

PET - FRIENDLY
2 BR
POOL
GULF FRONT
LESS THEN $1,000 A WEEK

THANK YOU, GKDM
That is one huge request. You can either change your price or the other details.

gkdm

Beach Crab
May 23, 2005

I Am Fully Aware Of The Prices In Florida, We Normally Visit The Keys In March, However, We Prefer The Panhandle In August.

Fyi---- I Found Something, On My Own, Imagine That!

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL

Any chance of early September instead? Prices do drop after Labor Day weekend.

Or you could take a risk and hold off on making reservations until right before the trip. It starts to slow down the last two weeks in August because so many Southern K-12 schools are back in session by then. Lots more vacancies, and if you give a condo owner a choice between getting someone in the unit at a reduced rate and having the unit sit vacant, someone might go with the idea of a reduced rate.

FoX

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
off the beach
www.thesimpsons.com

gkdm said:
I Am Fully Aware Of The Prices In Florida, We Normally Visit The Keys In March, However, We Prefer The Panhandle In August.

Fyi---- I Found Something, On My Own, Imagine That!

Glad we could help.

Did you find a SoWal 2br Gulf front with a pool for < $1000? :blink: