• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WlzMom

Beach Lover
Jul 12, 2006
Valdosta, GA
www.mccallinc.com
hi all.

My husband's favorite performer, Van Morrison, is going to be at Chastain in ATL on 4/28. We didn't know about the show and now it's sold out, of course. We've been trying to see him for years. I check his Web site, but this tour date was never posted.:bang:

If anyone has any idea where I can find tickets, please let me know. I can't afford to pay the broker prices of $245/ticket for lawn seats.

Any help would be appreciated!!

THANKS!!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
hi all.

My husband's favorite performer, Van Morrison, is going to be at Chastain in ATL on 4/28. We didn't know about the show and now it's sold out, of course. We've been trying to see him for years. I check his Web site, but this tour date was never posted.:bang:

If anyone has any idea where I can find tickets, please let me know. I can't afford to pay the broker prices of $245/ticket for lawn seats.

Any help would be appreciated!!

THANKS!!

Try stubhub.com. Or, catch him at New Orleans Jazzfest in late April/early May.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
He played at the Ryman in Nashville a few months back. Show sold out in less than 15 minutes. I'm a huge Van fan too. But he only plays a handful of dates in the US each year.

Oh well, at least I got to see him on Austin City Limits the other night.

Have you been before? If not, I can clue you in on what to bring. We went to Chastain for almost every concert years ago, but then I got tired of being responsible for making all of the arrangements, organizing who was to bring what, etc., so I stopped. I think everyone was sort of in the been there, done that, mood. But if one of my friends here wanted to go, I'd be first to pitch in and join the festivities. I really love going to Chastain.