• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Coach's Mom

Beach Crab
Aug 27, 2007
We are coming down in a few weeks and staying in Seagrove Beach area. Can anyone recommened a nearby vet and/or closest pet emergency hospital just in case there is an emergency. I like to be prepared. Thanks.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
There are a number of good local Vets but only one emergency Vet. The emergency clinic is in Niceville a couple miles on the left past the regional airport at Eglin AFB on 85 just before you go down the hill. They don't have a web page, but here is their address and phone...

212 Government Avenue, Niceville, FL 32578-1863
(850) 729-3335

We took our dog, Max, there once for an ulcer on his eye. They were great and not too pricey for an emergency clinic.

Lolly

Beach Crab
Jul 19, 2011
I also am looking for a really good vet...we just moved to rosemary and i can not find a vet. I went to one two weeks ago about another matter and the dr.(gal) may have been p.a. Was afraid of my 4 pound chihuahua...everytime she snapped the gal jumped backwards and would not examine her. Did not touch her, listen to her chest nothing..just handed me medicine and out the door. I need a vet who is not afraid of my little one. But now, she has a stomach issue and really will need a vet tomorrow. Please if anyone knows of a good one close to the area...please post for us! Thanks much