• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CK1

Beach Lover
Jul 20, 2007
I have recently moved to town and am looking for a great vet for my dogs.

I would suggest Barry Vet Clinic on 98 just past Silver Sands. Dr. Jami Swift rocks!! Their number is 837.7072. They have been in Walton County the longest and are the best.

kkddbb

Banned
May 13, 2009
I have recently moved to town and am looking for a great vet for my dogs.

doc barry is great, no doubt. but, kindness on 30A is equally as great. they are closer too. but, they arent the cheapest. been bringing my boy there for years and they truly care for his wellbeing like no other. i cant say enough about them. but, both are great.

Margaret

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2009
Dr. Barry is nice, Dr. Barr at the Freeport Pet Clinic (just over 331 bridge on hwy. 20) we have had much success with!

Red Dawg

Beach Lover
Feb 14, 2008
SoWal
Dr. Barr in Freeport. Dr Barry is a good vet, but Dr. Barr is an awesome vet. Just don't go on Thursday, Doc is out of the office on Thursday and Dr. Baxter doesn't like my babies for some reason.

kitlit

Beach Fanatic
Dec 11, 2007
Seagrove Beach
Really? Dr. Baxter has been terrific with all mine (3 dogs and a cat), and my mother's (2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 ferretts).

I would go Freeport Pet Clinic (Dr. Barr) all the way! They (both Barr and Baxter) are wonderful vets who really care about your animals and listen to you when you have concerns. Top notch service and care! :wave:

Last edited:

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
Really? Dr. Baxter has been terrific with all mine, and my mother's.

I would go Freeport Pet Clinic (Dr. Barr) all the way! They (both Barr and Baxter) are wonderful vets who really care about your animals and listen to you when you have concerns. Top notch service and care! :wave:

Agreed. They have been great with my entire menagerie. It is not the fanciest, showiest, newest facility out there, but the vets and the staff are wonderful. They take their time with you, answer questions thoroughly, offer options, their prices are reasonable, and my animals like them (this is a biggie.)

Here4Good

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2006
Point Washington
I recommend Freeport Pet Clinic, also - they are really, really good, they are reasonable, and, frankly, the waiting room is always entertaining. I can get my puppy fix every time I take my cats in, there is always someone with at least one puppy in the waiting room that will let me ogle their puppy.

Last edited: