• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Here is your chance to win a beach Jeep!!

Vie Magazine is holding the most awesome raffle ever- and it benefits 4 great local charities- The Seaside Repertory Theatre, Caring and Sharing, the Taylor T. Haugan Foundation, and Boys & Girls Clubs.

For $50 donation, you get a chance to win a 2010 Jeep Wrangler. Drawing will be August 6, 2010 and the Grand Theatre in Pier Park.

For more info, go to VIE - People + Places Magazine : Givies : VIE - People + Places Summer Giveaway

Thank you Vie Magazine!:clap: And good luck everyone!

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Real pics of the vehicle might be a better selling point
At this point, I won't do it cause I don't know if I like it or not
Accurate color of the vehicle would be good too
I think the trust factor of the company is good as we locals know who these people are, but eye appeal sells quicker than words

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I posted VIE magazine's website so maybe you can check it out. And I am sure iN the time it took you to write your post you could google "2010 Jeep Wrangler" and find a picture. Personally I look at it as a $50 donation to 4 great local charities, and if I win the jeep, well then awesome!

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
My first charitable contributions are to my children and I would still like to see the actual vehicle in the color they are raffling. :D

zip

Beach Lover
Mar 4, 2010
Beauty hunter this is for charity.. If you do not want to participate then take your $50.00 and take your children to McDonalds.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Kurt, can we please have a do-over on this thread? I am sure those involved who will be contributing info and participating in the giveaway would appreciate it.

Linda

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005

Vie Magazine is holding the most awesome raffle ever- and it benefits 4 great local charities- The Seaside Repertory Theatre, Caring and Sharing, the Taylor T. Haugan Foundation, and Boys & Girls Clubs.

For $50 donation, you get a chance to win a 2010 Jeep Wrangler. Drawing will be August 6, 2010 and the Grand Theatre in Pier Park.

For more info, go to VIE - People + Places Magazine : Givies : VIE - People + Places Summer Giveaway

Bought my ticket :clap:

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington

Wow, great idea! darg what is the Taylor T. Haugan Foundation? I'm sure I should know!