• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Volunteers are needed for the Seaside School Half Marathon and 5K which will be held on Sunday March 6th, 2011. Be a part of the largest fundraiser for the Seaside Neighborhood School and receive a free t-shirt. Over 300 volunteers are needed for the weekend of March 5th and 6th. Volunteer opportunities include, runner registration, keeping the race route clear, finish line work, pre race set up, pre and post race dinner, clean up and many other tasks. If you are interested in volunteering or need additional information please e-mail Jessica Duggan at jessicaduggan@msn.com or Laurel Vermillion at vermill@sbcglobal.net. If you need more information on the run, check out our web site at Come run in the Seaside School Half Marathon and 5K Race in Seaside, Walton County, Florida.

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Bump! We really need help from our generous community! Most of the required volunteers will be stationed along the 30A race route. Come on out and cheer on the runners and help us keep them safe. You'll get an awesome Tshirt with Billie Gaffrey art for your efforts.

Gidget

Beach Fanatic
May 27, 2009
Blue Mtn Beach!!
I'll be volunteering! As one who participates in 5K's, etc... I know it takes a LOT of volunteers to put on a race of this size.

Athletes, plan on hearing a big "You're doing great!" when you pass my station and GOOD LUCK!!

Gidget