• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
I was looking for upcoming shows and noticed that they are playing at Vallarta De Noche in Freeport. I know that this place is just opening but does anyone know what kind of place this is?????

Thanks in advance......

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
they are having problems with their permits............. am not sure if the show will go on this friday. You can go see them at the scallop festival on saturday or sunday.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I was looking for upcoming shows and noticed that they are playing at Vallarta De Noche in Freeport. I know that this place is just opening but does anyone know what kind of place this is?????

Thanks in advance......
It is a Mexican Restaurant, but according to Rocket, as of Tuesday, Vallarta de Noche has not received their sanitation inspection so the have not opened yet. They were hoping to receive their inspection this week.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
they are having problems with their permits............. am not sure if the show will go on this friday. You can go see them at the scallop festival on saturday or sunday.

Where is the scallop festival? Is it pretty well attended?

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
BOO HOO!

OK so I am taking it that they are off Friday night???

Where is the Scallop Festival???:dunno:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
sitelogo.gif

Changes in Store for Scallop Festival
August 16,2006
Despina Williams
popup_icon.gif

Port St. Joe?s annual Scallop Festival will get a makeover this year, with a new date, new location and new promotions team committed to making the 2006 festival bigger and better than its previous incarnations.
Normally held on Labor Day weekend, the three-day festival will begin a week earlier this year, on Aug. 25 at its new location in the Village at Marina Cove.
To expand the festival?s offerings, the Gulf County Chamber of Commerce has enlisted the aid of Hilltop Productions, a firm that organizes more than 40 events annually throughout the South.
Hilltop has corralled a long list of vendors, including fine artists from a variety of mediums such as sculpture, oil, watercolor, pottery, hand-blown glass and metal works.
A Patron?s Art Preview Party, a festival first, will begin Friday, August 25 from 6-8 p.m. under a tent at the Village at Marina Cove.
The Caribbean-themed party will feature hors d?oeuvres, wine and beer, and live entertainment from the Coconut Steel Drum Band.
On Saturday and Sunday, the gates open at 10 a.m., and festival goers can peruse the arts and crafts booths and enjoy music from a roster of bands versed in genres such as Southern rock, jazz, reggae and folk.
The Kid?s Zone will entertain the kiddies with pony and train rides, rock climbing and moon jumps.
This year?s food offerings will be larger than ever before, with vendors selling hamburgers, seafood baskets, chicken, pork, funnel cakes, deep-fried desserts, and of course, scallops.
Tickets for the Patron?s Art Preview Party are on sale now for $30 per person and $200 for a table of 10. For tickets or other information, contact the Gulf County Chamber of Commerce, (850) 227-1223.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Thank you for the information, I tried to Google it but didnt look long. We MAY try to go Sat.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Thanks as well...might be an interesting outing.

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
:bang: :bang: it's true. no show in mexico. someone drank the water. come to port st joe tomorrow at 1 eastern standard and waco the day away with great seafood and etc.
if not, we'll see you tuesday.:clap_1:

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
thanks for the update....please post when they open...only if you guys are playing...:D

:bang: :bang: it's true. no show in mexico. someone drank the water. come to port st joe tomorrow at 1 eastern standard and waco the day away with great seafood and etc.
if not, we'll see you tuesday.:clap_1: