• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
"Tell it to Me is such a funn song- what a great start to my day! The jail duds are hilarious- can we request these "special outfits" for next week???Better warm up my happy feet.....:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
That looks and sounds like funn! Thanks for the pickin' and grinnin' this morning, SJ!!!

Beach Crazy

cracker
Aug 19, 2005
Arkansas
jdarg said:
"Tell it to Me is such a funn song- what a great start to my day! The jail duds are hilarious- can we request these "special outfits" for next week???Better warm up my happy feet.....:D

Oh man. I can just see you, Alli, Pea, Mermaid, LBH and whoever else in those suits hangin' off the porch rails at Wash-a-Way!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Beach Crazy said:
Oh man. I can just see you, Alli, Pea, Mermaid, LBH and whoever else in those suits hangin' off the porch rails at Wash-a-Way!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yeah, looks like those outfits are one-size-fits-all. Can't say the same about bathing suits! ;-)

I have the feeling that Pandora's is going to be SoWalled big time next Tuesday. :D