1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

For Rent Walk to the Beach! 2 Bed/2Bath

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Donna, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Donna

Donna Beach Comber

MirasolNEW.jpg Townhome located in Blue Mountain Beach community and less than 100 steps from beach access! Home has consistently been updated and very well maintained. Tile and hardwoods throughout, fully equipped kitchen with new appliances. Ideal for a small family or roommate situation: bedrooms located on separate levels each with a private bath. Large rooftop balcony with large outdoor dining area and sun chairs. HOA does not allow pets and allows only 2 cars per unit. Amenities: Stackable Washer/Dryer, Flat Panel TV's throughout, Cable, Free Wi-Fi, Water Outdoor Shower, Pest Control and Trash Pick-up. $1,500/mo and deposite required.

Attached Files:

2. Jonathan Hammond

Jonathan Hammond Beach Comber

Hey Donna! I'm very interested in the place. I currently live in seagrove and have been here at the same place for the past 4 years. Looking for a change and also work in the area. Please give me a call or text 850-276-1540 -Jonathan

3. LCG

LCG Beach Crab

Hi, is this furnished. I am looking for an
    unfurnished.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  4. Donna

Donna Beach Comber

We are able to rent unfunished. Please give me a call to discuss (404)219-3187

5. Lynn Mitchell

Lynn Mitchell Beach Crab

Donna, I am interested in your rental & available to view it at a convenient time for you. Please contact me at 785-564-1212. Thank you Lynn Mitchell

6. weezie11

weezie11 Beach Comber

Has this property been rented?