• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

john 6067

Beach Crab
Jun 19, 2007
Check out billimfeld.com. We have someone running for office who appears qualified and professional. It is time we have a change in Walton County and I think we should start with someone like Imfeld.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I looked out the site and couldn't find much info on the guy. Why do you say he is "qualified?" The only campaign issue which he addresses is "Illegal Immigrants" and he doesn't state what he will do to change the status quo. He just quotes someone else about the problems of illegal immigrants and says that we need a change. Sounds very familiar to Hillary Clinton in that regard.

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
IMO he's not "new". He's been employed by the County for some time:eek:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
...if one is looking "for a change" it usually means someone who hasn't been an integral part of the status quo. that's all.

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I don't know this man, but I sure wouldn't want someone as Sheriff who wasn't aquainted with the people of this county, and it's culture. Considering the size of Walton County, SoWal is just a small part. The Sheriff is responsible for the entire county.

john 6067

Beach Crab
Jun 19, 2007
If you looked at Imfeld's Bio you would see that he is a former FBI Agent and a CPA with over twenty years law enforcement experience. We need more than a traffick cop running the Department. At least with his financial background we won't get stuck with a $20,000.00 bill for not paying payroll taxes.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I don't know this man, but I sure wouldn't want someone as Sheriff who wasn't aquainted with the people of this county, and it's culture. Considering the size of Walton County, SoWal is just a small part. The Sheriff is responsible for the entire county.

Goodness gracious, I can't wait until the next census comes out.