Walton County Property Appraiser

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Gary J Gregor, May 11, 2020.

1. Gary J Gregor

Gary J Gregor Beach Crab

I encourage everyone to check the Supervisor of Elections website (link below) and click on the Candidates names and read their information, biography and experience. I feel I am the best Candidate to lead the Walton County Property Appraiser Office during this time of growth and diversity in Walton County, but please, do you own research and make an informed vote for you and all of Walton County. Thank you.

Candidate Reports

2. Gary J Gregor

Gary J Gregor Beach Crab

3. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

Thanks Gary! Will check it out!

4. Beach days

Beach days Beach Lover

What are you’re thoughts on county appraisal office being able to quite title beach front to upland owners.should the county tax payers have a say? They have been handing out quite titles for little to nothing with know notifications to WAlton county tax payers for years. Do you think this is legal?

5. Gary J Gregor

Gary J Gregor Beach Crab

The County Appraiser's Office has no authority to quiet title any property. The Commissioners would be responsible for the title and land use allowable on county property. The Appraiser's Office simply list, identifies and values (assessment) all property in the county, based on information provided through deeds/argeements, etc.

6. Beach days

Beach days Beach Lover

That’s interesting is there away to see how many lots the county commissioner’s have gave away . In reference to beach property . Not sure but heard huckabees was granted to him for a hundred dollars. Don’t know if true or not.if the county commissioners have gave our beach fronts up for 100 dollars each. They might have some explaining to do. I know at gulf shore manor we have never been notified of our beaches being given away for 100.00 but they all now have quite title deeds. Even after judge Remington ruled for neighborhood