• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Who would have thought our commissioners make what they do plus benefits and the senior management salaries should be a real shock to our regular employees that barely make enough to live on. When was their last raise?

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Who would have thought our commissioners make what they do plus benefits and the senior management salaries should be a real shock to our regular employees that barely make enough to live on. When was their last raise?

Please post the info or tell me where to find it.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Where is Dede's she is another assistant county manager. How many does it take to run this County. When you add Dede in plus all three of their benefits like medical care we are over 400,000 per year just for county managers. Commissioners are at 69,699 plus benefits. Chairman makes more 71,120 plus benefits. Ho gets company cars to drive, and health insurance and what is the added cost to ll the taxpayers for that. I would like to see how much the average employee who actually works is paid that has been with the county 10 years.

The add says Part One when do we get Part Two. Next week I hope and I will for sure start taking this newspaper. Bring new light to why people want to be a commissioner,$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Is there a minimum/maximum on travel reimbursement or is each Commissioner claiming the maximum?

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Where is Dede's she is another assistant county manager. How many does it take to run this County. When you add Dede in plus all three of their benefits like medical care we are over 400,000 per year just for county managers. Commissioners are at 69,699 plus benefits. Chairman makes more 71,120 plus benefits. Ho gets company cars to drive, and health insurance and what is the added cost to ll the taxpayers for that. I would like to see how much the average employee who actually works is paid that has been with the county 10 years. The add says Part One when do we get Part Two. Next week I hope and I will for sure start taking this newspaper. Bring new light to why people want to be a commissioner,$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
DeDe is not classified as "Senior Management". She will be in Part 2 along with the other Administrative Employees.

"Senior Management" status must be voted on by the BCC as it almost triples the contribution to their retirement.

There are currently 7 employees that receive that "sweet" deal.

Stay tuned to part 3 for the answers to you other question concerning the "average employee".

Part 4 will deal with those in the "Drop" program.

Last edited:

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Is there a minimum/maximum on travel reimbursement or is each Commissioner claiming the maximum?

All Commissioner receive the same "reimbursement". They record mileage for a month each year. Those are then compared and the Commissioner with the highest number of miles is used as the base number of miles for all. (Huh?). That is used as the base for 11 months. They do not submit monthly mileage reports (Huh ?)

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
All Commissioner receive the same "reimbursement". They record mileage for a month each year. Those are then compared and the Commissioner with the highest number of miles is used as the base number of miles for all. (Huh?). That is used as the base for 11 months. They do not submit monthly mileage reports (Huh ?)

WOW! What a cushy deal that is!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Why isn't it known whether or not Mark Davis receives taxpayer funded retirement?

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Why isn't it known whether or not Mark Davis receives taxpayer funded retirement?

The public records request response did not show his numbers.

A request to quantify that number was not received in time to meet the publication deadline.

It will be shown in Part 2

Last edited: