• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

robertsondavies

Beach Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
Interested in available properties between Watercolor and Seacrest Beach, (including potentially Pt. Washington as well) for 12 or 24 mos. leases in Watercolor (Particularly Phase III, but will consider any phase).
Interested in leases that can begin December 1st, or possibly November 15th - negotiable

Will rent from bank, or builder. Can pay 12 months rent up front plus deposit to solvent lessors/owners, no pets, grayt credit, 3 small children ages 1 to 6 accompany us.

Particularly interested in Phase III Watercolor.

Scottie Lover

Beach Comber
Nov 8, 2007
I know of a great house in Seacrest area that will be available in the next few weeks...4br/4ba with private pool. Deeded beach access. House is located about 1.5 blocks off of 30A. Perfect n'hood for full time with very few short term rentals. I believe the owners will ask around $1900/mo with lawn and pool care included in the rental price. They would like a long term lease - 12/24 months at least. Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the owners. Please send in private message as I don't want to post the owner's number. Thanks!

Patcolbert

Beach Comber
Nov 16, 2009
Long term rental

Hi,
We have a 4 bedroom home in Phase 1, On Western lake Drive, that we're looking at renting annually. If you have an interest, please reply back.

Interested in available properties between Watercolor and Seacrest Beach, (including potentially Pt. Washington as well) for 12 or 24 mos. leases in Watercolor (Particularly Phase III, but will consider any phase).
Interested in leases that can begin December 1st, or possibly November 15th - negotiable

Will rent from bank, or builder. Can pay 12 months rent up front plus deposit to solvent lessors/owners, no pets, grayt credit, 3 small children ages 1 to 6 accompany us.

Particularly interested in Phase III Watercolor.

LJ123

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2009
Looking for a LT rental

Hi,
We have a 4 bedroom home in Phase 1, On Western lake Drive, that we're looking at renting annually. If you have an interest, please reply back.
Hello Pat,
I am looking for a LT rental, unfurnished 3-4 bdrms and 3 baths for a friend who is moving from California, they need it while we are building them a home. It is 3 adults, no pets, non smokers. They want to be in the 30A area. They will need it starting sometime in Dec.

What are you renting this home for?

Patcolbert

Beach Comber
Nov 16, 2009
watercolor Long Term Rental

Hi Mary,

Our home is furnished and rents for $3500 plus utilities. We have 4 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths. Here's the link to see the house.

Hello Pat,
I am looking for a LT rental, unfurnished 3-4 bdrms and 3 baths for a friend who is moving from California, they need it while we are building them a home. It is 3 adults, no pets, non smokers. They want to be in the 30A area. They will need it starting sometime in Dec.

What are you renting this home for?

JBNB

Beach Crab
Oct 7, 2009
I know of a great house in Seacrest area that will be available in the next few weeks...4br/4ba with private pool. Deeded beach access. House is located about 1.5 blocks off of 30A. Perfect n'hood for full time with very few short term rentals. I believe the owners will ask around $1900/mo with lawn and pool care included in the rental price. They would like a long term lease - 12/24 months at least. Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the owners. Please send in private message as I don't want to post the owner's number. Thanks!

I am also interested, currently living at Sandestin, need at least a year, furnished, prefer 4 bedrooms as I need three and one for home office.

Jerry 84degrees@gmail.com