• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ebutterfly782

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2013
My family and I are relocating to the area and are trying to find a place to rent. We need it fairly quickly. We are closing on our house in Alabama between July 8 and July 15. We will need to sign a lease by then. We are looking to pay up to $1500. It must be pet friendly. We will be bringing a cat and a dog. The dog is a yellow lab mix. She is older, so she pretty much just lies around. She weighs about 50 pounds. Although we have her, we do not require a fenced yard. My husband will be able to walk her throughout the day, rather than just letting her out.

If you know of anything, please let me know! Thank you so much!!

Jill Tanner

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2007
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.org
It is very hard to find a rental here right now. Honestly, if you can afford $1500 a month, why not buy? Prices are going up daily and by this time next year they could skyrocket. I would suggest TerraMar, the brand new apartments here. They are beautiful. They have plenty of floor plans from which to choose. Click here for more info about TerraMar.

ebutterfly782

Beach Comber
Jun 27, 2013
Since we are brand new to the area, we are signing a one year lease. We would like to figure out where we would like to be. We are planning on buying next year.

Thank you for your reply. We did find a town house though.