• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mattandmaggiesmith

Beach Crab
Mar 17, 2013
My husband and I (and our 9 month old and indoor, house trained, well behaved pups) are relocating to the area. We'd like to take time learning about the real estate and schools before we buy, so would like to rent for a while. We are current homeowners in Houston, Texas. Can pay full amount up front and will sign whatever contract necessary to ease the minds of those who are afraid of renting to pet owners. :roll: We prefer to start renting in May or June but can wait until August. Would love to be near the beach.

Last edited:

gee0113

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2012
Hi,

I am getting my house ready now for a long term rental and it should be ready in mid April to first of May. It is a 3 level townhouse in Mar A Lago subdivision which is on the south side of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach and is within walking distance of the beach and overlooks the community pool and deer lake. The rent is going to be $2k/mth with a $2200 refundable security deposit. We have two labs of our own, so we are fine with well behaved dogs in the unit but would require a non-refundable deposit of $400 per pet.

If this sounds like it may be of interest to you, please let me know before I start to advertise it. Below is a link of one of the townhouses that are for sale in the neighborhood right now and I will have some photos of our unit right after the first of April.

http://www.coastalrealtyservices.co.../68-MAR-A-LAGO-BLVD-SANTA-ROSA-BEACH-FL-32459

Thanks
Gina Weller