• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

windrift

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2007
Eastern Canada
Good Morning, hoping no one gets tired of me asking for the same thing. I don't mean to be redundant. I have wintered in the Miramar Bch area for 10 yrs. This year I won't be there but winter 2014/15- I'd like a rental on 30A somewhere because it is "the place". I volunteer at SongWritersFestival and realize the best winters are lived on 30A. Don't want to be called a snowbird that term insults me cuz I love being a Floridian and want to be thought of as a winter resident.
I am looking for a pet friendly rental for five and half months to 6 months. I understand most everyone wants to rent to Springbreak people but maybe I'll be able to find someone who doesn't. This is why I'm starting early. At the moment I don't know if I need 2 bedrooms or 4, bathroom with each. Dates-Nov 1 2014-April 18 2015 If yu hear from me too often I'm sorry as I don't mean to be a bug. I'd love to be in Grayton Beach.

mte564

Beach Lover
Apr 16, 2009
I have a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath condo that's pet friendly in Seagrove beach at $1300 and includes cable/water nit furnished if interested call me at 850-585-8015 Mary thank you