• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bliss

Beach Comber
Aug 1, 2013
THANK YOU FOR READING: Responsible, high credit rating, professional female, homeowner, landlord, highly creative - artistic, "no pets" and this is not my goal within the horizon, quiet, clean, reliable, dependable, predictable tenant. My products sold have been in the field of ophthalmology to high end furniture sales of Baker Furniture as a traveling manufacturers representative. I am University educated with completed degrees, have professional and personal character references with numerous business owners locally along 30A, Palm Beach, Fl., Atlanta, Ga., to name a few, I will provide with my rental application for lease. I seek a years rental with needs of a small carriage house, guest quarters, garage apartment, efficiency: a large home would be far too large for a myself. I am relocating to the area yet close to my personal properties to keep these taken care of should the need arise. Thank you for your response. eureka2020@live.com